Whatever your companies’ field of activity is, be it a bank, a wine shop or a spa, if you wish to reach your customers on the internet, you must know and act upon the fact that your company is also an online media company.
With more and more people getting online and spending increasing amounts of time and energy, it has become the de facto medium where brands find fertile ground to grow and to interact with their clients.
There are many ways to expand your business online, but if you need to see results fast, one of the best ways to do it is to start an online campaign. Here are our top reasons for doing so:
- Targeting: with a wealth of filtering options, you can get very specific about who you want to reach with your ad. Did we mention retargeting, the act of serving ads based on prior engagement? If done properly, it can be a gold mine.
- Reach: younger generations (your current or future largest customer segment) are swapping TV and Print for the internet. It only makes sense to be present where your clients are.
- Cost: at the time being it is generally more efficient cost-wise to invest in online campaigns rather that print, radio or TV. Also, given the transparency and data driven nature of the medium, you are able to quickly adjust the allocated budget based on the campaigns’ performance.
- Insight: being able to see all the metrics of an online campaign your company will have a better understanding of which ad, which demographic, which keywords or which landing page performed the best, and which didn’t. Such insights enable you to get to know your clients’ preferences better and create more effective campaigns.
- Accountability: by keeping track of conversion rates and the return on investment you are able to see the results your online campaign is generating and decide if it is worth it for you or not.
Setting up an online campaign could provide you with numerous benefits, including lowered costs for generating sales, robust targeting, and valuable customer insights, that are not available through other advertising mediums.